Breaza WWTP, Prahova County, Romania
Within this contract, our team elaborated full technical proposal for Breaza (Prahova county, Romania) wastewater treatment plant covering preliminary treatment, advanced biological treatment and sludge treatment up to 25% solids content.
The plant was designed for a dry weather maximum daily flowrate of 7.963,0 m3/day serving an equivalent population of 36.000 PE.
The plant’s treatment scheme comprised:
- wastewater treatment: preliminary treatment (screening, grit and grease removal, septic sludge acceptance station), advanced biological treatment (simultaneous denitrification for biological nitrogen removal, enhanced phosphorus biological removal), chemical phosphorous removal
- sludge treatment: excess sludge gravity thickening followed by mechanical dewatering (filter presses) and dewatered sludge storage.
- others: technological air treatment, technological air heat recovery
The following disciplines were covered within the proposal:
- Instrumentation, control and automation (SCADA)
- Roads, platforms and alleys