Bucharest WWTP-Stormwater network rehabilitation, Romania
The investment carried out by the Bucharest Municipality within the investment program Glina wastewater treatment plant-Phase I had the goal to rehabilitate the existing stormwater network within Glina wastewater treatment plant. The applied methods of rehabilitation included two no-dig technologies such as TekFlex (application of a cement-based liner) and Easy Liner a CIPP (Cure-In-Place Pipe) technology.
For each rehabilitated pipe, the activities provided by our teams within the contract included:
- Working site preparation
- Pipe isolation from the network and pipe dewatering
- Pipe cleaning
- Pipe pre-works video inspection
- Rehabilitation method application
- Pipe water tightness test/pressure air test
- Pipe post-works video inspection
- Landscape arrangement to the initial condition.
The work quantities per technology type and pipe diameter were:
- TekFlex: Dn600 mm – 422,0 m; Dn800 mm -226,0m; Dn1000 mm – 445,0m; Dn1200 mm – 305,0 m.
- Easy Liner: Dn200 mm – 207,0m; Dn300 mm – 681,0m; Dn400 mm – 795,0m; Dn500 mm – 797,0m.