CL3.1: Emergency execution of safety and completion works for the partially rehabilitated sewer mains A0+B0 in Bucharest, Romania
The project initiated by the Municipality of Bucharest, Romania, comprised of rehabilitation of the main wastewater collectors A0 and B0.
The rehabilitation works included: shotcreting, relining and joints sealing.
The total length of the rehabilitated collectors is 2.181,0 m, of which, based on the rehabilitation type, had the following lengths:
- Shotcreting – 1.176,0 m
- Relining – 503,0 m
- Joints sealing – 502,0 m
The characteristic sections of the rehabilitated collectors were:
- Shotcrete: rectangular 300 x 300 cm, rectangular 250 x 360 cm, bell 240/200 cm, egg-shape 160/240 cm;
- Relining (GRP piping): egg-shape 160/240 cm;
- Joint sealing: rectangular 300 x 360 cm, circular Dn180 cm.
The provided design works within the project did include:
- Structural rehabilitation of the existing collectors;
- Elimination of infiltrations in collectors;
- Temporary works for project implementation such as access pit shoring, collectors dewatering, wastewater stream diversion, working site ventilation and lighting, site organization;
- Technical assistance;
- Contractor due diligence.